AIM
Salvrothz

Crime of Passion Crime of Passion

Could have been better.

Aside from being a random act of second degree murder by some psychotic mask wearing freak, it was alright. The animation was kind of sketchy and non-fluid at some parts. If you worked on an actual project, rather than mindless violence (since the portal is stuffed with it already) it would probably turn out quite well.

Good luck on future animations that have substance.

P-B responds:

lawd

The point isn't the violence.

But I know, I need to make improvements, and I plan on it. Thanks.

Death Castle Teaser II Death Castle Teaser II

Why not just call it...

Castle Rip-off. It uses the same basic feel of the Castle series, right down to the hordes of glowing-white-eyed-zombies being beaten down by some random guy. Then again, maybe the gray hair of the main character is what makes it different? Either way, muck this, go watch Castle by Oscar Johansson.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Reply to Ac1-NineBreaker and review.

Alright, to start off, fuckin' great, as always. Now, to deal with Ac1-NineBreaker... Just because you're a crater faced, overweight, whiney bitch who was overdiciplined as a child, doesn't mean you're a critic, or anyone of any importance. That being said, since you and I are of the same level (civilian nobodies) I'm ganna tell you straight up, to stfu, and go try to make a better flash. oh and btw, I can guarentee you were a fan of Fraiser, so don't quit your day job, scrub.

_ 1 _ 1

Alright for a basic-tut

I would suggest 'fleshing it out.' Make it so it's not just another boring basic tutorial, but like Froilan123 said, it's -ActionScript- and you should add something like sound and a background that doesn't make you want to claw your eyes out after only learning how to make a button.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Good job

I think it's hilarious when people who review, don't even attempt flash. All they do is get their jollies from bitching and moaning about how bad everyone elses is. Well ya know what? You did a damn fine job, and anyone who doesn't think so (especially those of you who dont' even attempt animation or games with flash) can take a long walk off a short pier.

Good job!

Field Command Field Command

Pretty good.

I've been waiting for a game like this to come along. A job well done. Oh and Horror546_1, you're a moron if you couldn't figure things out.

Psybot - Lightspeed Psybot - Lightspeed

Psybot... FFS... I wanna talk to you

Holy shit... All of your music... Is fucking amazing. My AIM: Salvrothz , My MSN: Salvroth@hotmail.com , My E-mail: Salvroth@Dotwarz.net for gods sake, contact me. And keep making music, you've got some amazing talent. I REALLY want to speak with you.