AIM
Salvrothz

Crime of Passion Crime of Passion

Could have been better.

Aside from being a random act of second degree murder by some psychotic mask wearing freak, it was alright. The animation was kind of sketchy and non-fluid at some parts. If you worked on an actual project, rather than mindless violence (since the portal is stuffed with it already) it would probably turn out quite well.

Good luck on future animations that have substance.

P-B responds:

lawd

The point isn't the violence.

But I know, I need to make improvements, and I plan on it. Thanks.

Death Castle Teaser II Death Castle Teaser II

Why not just call it...

Castle Rip-off. It uses the same basic feel of the Castle series, right down to the hordes of glowing-white-eyed-zombies being beaten down by some random guy. Then again, maybe the gray hair of the main character is what makes it different? Either way, muck this, go watch Castle by Oscar Johansson.

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Reply to Ac1-NineBreaker and review.

Alright, to start off, fuckin' great, as always. Now, to deal with Ac1-NineBreaker... Just because you're a crater faced, overweight, whiney bitch who was overdiciplined as a child, doesn't mean you're a critic, or anyone of any importance. That being said, since you and I are of the same level (civilian nobodies) I'm ganna tell you straight up, to stfu, and go try to make a better flash. oh and btw, I can guarentee you were a fan of Fraiser, so don't quit your day job, scrub.

Cartoon Reality Cartoon Reality

Uhm... Wtf?

That wasp ossibly the stupiest shit I've ever seen. The only good part what the music you used.

Piclownlium Piclownlium

It sucked.

I can only describe this piece of trash as just that, trash.

BreadFruitLock responds:

fsdsfsdsdfdffds

Anti Smoking (Not Really) Anti Smoking (Not Really)

I guess I'm an asshole.

I'm sorry to say, but... If people make a decision to smoke, it's their decision. And if you don't like it when people smoke around you, here's an idea. Walk away? Ask them to put it out? And I did find the irony of you calling smokers assholes as you ridiculed them mercilessly. lol. I did like the concept and the graphics though. So even if you called me an asshole, nice job.

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

Cool.

Very nice. It wasn't choppy on mine. I liked it. All my 5 are belong to this.

Do Me ! Do Me !

Nice

Dude befor me, he's an idiot. This shit rocked.

Overprotective Part Two Overprotective Part Two

Very good.

It's good to see artists who are able to improve their style so much from 1 film to another. I also like how you gave profiles for the characters. I plan on giving you a 5, for what it's worth. A job well done. I can't wait for part three.

Lilium Lilium

Quite good.

I liked the way the story played out. Even though short, if you possess more than half a brain, you would understand it WASN'T supposed to be spelled out. It's supposed to make you think. Which I liked quite a bit. I also liked the morbid graphics.

In the future, I think you could make a series of Lilum. And you should. It would be a good thing for fans that can think with more than their cock to watch and enjoy. Nice job.